- What personal information do we collect from you through the website, how do we use it and who do we share it with?
- What choices do you have when it comes to how your data is used?
- What are the security procedures in place to prevent the misuse of information?
- How many errors in the information can be corrected?
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We have complete ownership of the information collected on this website. We can only collect information that you submit to us willingly via direct contact or email. This information will never be rented or sold to anyone.
Your information will be used to respond to you, regarding why you contacted us. Your information will never be shared with a third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary in the fulfillment of your request, e.g. verifying your insurance.
Your Control over and Access to Information
You may choose not to receive any of our messages in the future. You can reach us by phone or email at any time and do the following:
- View the data we have about you
- Correct or modify any data we keep about you
- Prompt us to delete any data we have about you
- Discuss any issues you may have about how we use your data
All necessary precautions are taken to ensure that your information is protected. The information you submit via our website is protected both offline and online.
In a situation where we obtain delicate information (e.g. credit card details), such information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. This can be verified by looking out for a closed icon at the bottom of the website, or ensuring that the URL in the address bar starts with “https.
While delicate information is protected online using encryption, your information is also protected offline. The people who are given access to personally identifiable information are employees who have a specified mission (for instance, customer or billing service). This personally identifiable information is stored on servers/computers that are kept in a secure environment.
If you think we are deviating from the terms of this policy, get in touch with us immediately via phone at (630) 541-8374 or firstname.lastname@example.org